Things to Know
Terms and Conditions
- Please inform your guide of any medical conditions or ailments prior to doing your walking tour by email/at time of enquiry.
- You are walking at your own risk.
- Please listen to and follow your guides recommendations while on any trails or experiences, it is for your safety and benefit.
- Please be responsible for your children while out walking/engaging in another Seatrails experience or WAW package activity. Child= less than 16 years of age.
- Please wear/bring the appropriate gear- We strongly recommend good, strong walking shoes/hiking boots for all of our trails and please bring a good warm and waterproof jacket and hat. Coastal and mountainous conditions can change quickly.
- Please do not litter and leave no trace of anything behind you.
- Please park with respect to the width of the road, to pedestrains and to residents living nearby. Please do not park on front of farm/house gates.
- Please do not bring your dog on our heritage trails, special experiences or WAW package.
- For ’Seatrails Experiences’ and our WAW package, all activity and accommodation/meal providers are responsible for the service they provide. Seatrails bears no responsibility.
- We will cancel a trail or experience if we feel weather conditions are not appropriate. You will have the option to choose another trail/date if available within that year.
- If you are doing any of the ’heritage on horseback’ rides, please note you will be required to sign an indemnity form prior to riding at the stables. It is your responsibility to tell the stables honestly, your level of experience. If an accident occurs while out riding, Seatrails bears no responsibility. You should obey your riding instructor at all times.
- There is no refund if you cancel within 14 days of the trail date.
- All trails, experiences and WAW package must be paid for latest four weeks in advance by either 1. booking through our website and using paypal therein, 2. by emailing us and paying via paypal once we have sent you an invoice or 3. by bank transfer.
- Group rates are available for over 6 persons on any walking tour. Please enquire.
- It is advised not to bring children under 4 years.
- Tour Operator Rates differ from those shown on website. Please enquire seperately.
- In the event of late cancellation or no show (within 14 days of the tour date) there are no refunds.
- If you wish to change your date of tour and it is outside the 14 days, Seatrails will make every effort to accommodate you on a future date and within the year. *If there is no availability, you will not be refunded.